Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Much Needed Family Time :)

On Tuesday May 8th we only had one day left with our boys before they were leaving back home to Utah for a while :( So we decided to have Grandma Watson stay with Ryker while we had some much needed family time.

We went to the New England Aquarium & we had a blast! It felt so good to get out of the hospital & have some good quality family time! I just wished the entire time that our sweet Ryker could be out of the hospital & there with us! I can't help but feel guilty every time I am away from him, especially if we are having good family time, because we are still missing a huge part of our family when he is stuck in the hospital. But this is why these things only happen few & far between cause I want to be there for my sweet baby as much as possible!

On Wednesday, the day after our aquarium trip the boys had to go back to Utah....This was SO hard on all of us! Every day building up to this day Braylee would say "Mom, how many more days til my brothers have to leave?" & when I would tell her how many she would get tears in her eyes & say "I wish so bad that they didn't have to leave Mom, I want us all together as a family always!" I would tell her "I know baby, but we will all be back together again soon & we just have to take advantage of every second we have them here with us!" Every time we went through this I had to fight back the tears, realizing that this isn't only extremely hard on Jason & I but it is ripping my girls hearts right out...I wish this could be an easier process in SO many ways! We are going to miss our sweet boys more than words can describe!!! I wish so bad that the near impossible task of watching my sweet tiny baby in the hospital was my only worry & hardship! Having a baby in the hospital is WAY TOO MUCH to deal with on its own...let alone with all these other obstacles of being clear across the country from our other kids, family & support system....Then trying to find a new home across the country & leaving everything us & our kids had at home behind all added on as well.

I do have to say though that I have been SO unbelievably blessed regardless of what we are going through...I know that there is always someone out there that has it harder no matter what we are going through! I am SO grateful that I still have all 5 of my beautiful children even if two of them are across the country & that I have my supportive husband that is here by my side helping every step of the way & SO grateful for all the love and support we have from our family, friends & many, many others whom don't even know us & support us through it all! & last but not least- that we are here in the top children's hospital in the world getting the best help for our baby possible! Thank you God for all my MANY blessings!!  

Here are a few pics of our time together...

Looking at the penguins

This aquarium was awesome! & my kids LOVED it!

Trett taught Braylee how to take pictures with her phone...she is now a pro :)

Jadd is such an AMAZING big brother!!

My girls are SO lucky to have the BEST big brothers in the whole world!!!

I have the best kids ever!

Addi loves her Daddy!

Love them all SO much!

Looking at the sea turtles

Touching star fish

My beautiful Addi

LOVE THEM!!!

SO GLAD we had this time together!!1

Trett taking pics of the big tank...he is our little photographer :)

Toughing the sting rays

Even Braylee toughed the sting rays...her first time she has dared to :)

Miss these boys!!!

We miss & love you SO MUCH Trett & Jadd!!! SO much more than we can even begin to put into words! Can't wait till you both can be back here with us again in July!! :)
 

No comments: