Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Smiley Baby Boy :)

On Monday June 18th Ryker had by far his best day yet! He was smiling, alert & so so happy all day long! I even got him to give me a little laugh for the very first time! It was such a great moment! Of course I loved it so much that I soaked it all in myself & then decided to try to videotape him after the fact, but at least in the video he is still super happy & making cute little noises & smiling so big...so EnJoY!! :)





 Here are a few other pics from that day & the Sunday before- Such a sweet & happy boy!!
Such a sweet baby boy!

I love seeing him SO alert! & only ONE tube on his face :)

Bath Time :)

Getting his tons of hair shampooed

Lol...Wet-Curly hair :) & crazy eyes! Love it!!!




He has been SO happy & feisty as always! This next pic I LOVE.....


 Can you see what's missing?....Yep its Ryker's feeding tube, he pulled it out & then was so proud of himself & full of smiles LOL! Naughty Boy ;) Cant say I blame him! When the NP came in he gave her a huge smile like "look what I did!" She said she could go on with her day now cause his handsome smile made it perfect! :) He's such a flirt!

Cute boy with no more feeding tube...temporarily




No comments: