Sunday, June 24, 2012

A little down time with the sisters in town

 The few days Jason's sisters were in town we had some really good de-stressing days. Luckily we had Grandma Warner to stay with Ryker so we could do this. Thank you so much Joan!!!

The first day was going to one of the girls favorite parks, riding the carousel & getting faces painted :)


Me & my beautiful girls on the carousel
My sweet Addi

My girls LOVE their faces painted :)
 It was SO great to be able to spend some really good time with Jessica, Tiffany & Tisha!! & when those three get together they are hilarious!!! :) Had such a great time!!

Our group at the park....apparently green & peach was the colors that day :)

I love how much these girls love each other :)

Ryker is probably wondering what in the world happened to his sisters :)

Then thanks to Tisha, Braylee & Addi were able to start a summer gymnastics class! As I always brag about Tisha- She is wonderful!! 

& a HUGE thanks to East Celebrity Elite for donating summer classes to my girls, they have loved every second of it!!
Braylee & Addi at their new gymnastics summer class

Daddy & his girls

Then last but absolutely not least....

Me & My Love were finally able to spend some quality, much needed alone time together!!! :)
While Tiffany & Jessica stayed with Ryker & Joan & Tisha stayed with our girls.
 
Jason took me to the top of the highest tower in Boston where they have a full radius view of the entire city. It was beautiful!!! Then we went to dinner at a yummy sushi restaurant (my fave-much missed because of pregnancy, food) Then we headed back to the tower so we could watch the sunset & see the view at night, it was perfect!! 

Oh & I can't forget- we did the little picture booth strips while we were there, so fun! Haven't done those in years! I would post em but most of them were make-out pics so I figured you may not want to see them! ;)
Our beautiful view from the top of the tower


I absolutely LOVE this Man!!!

The night time view after dinner

No comments: