Friday, April 2, 2010

***oUr TiMe SpEnT wAiTiNg FoR SpRiNg***

The whole month of March was a normal one for this "fabulous state" we call Utah :( with lots & lots of "Oh, Yay! Spring is here, it's so pretty outside" & then the next hour goes by & we're saying "freak'n snow again....are you kidding me?????" Gotta LOVE Utah!!! :P

So here are a bunch of pics of my cute kiddos through the month of March...........
My cute girls swinging at the park on one of the few nice sunny days :)


Braylee showing Addi how swinging is done :)


Addisyn's first time on a swing & oh boy did she LOVE IT!!!


Braylee on the swings


Addi swinging away :)

Braylee going down the slide at the park

Sweet little Addisyn asleep in a not so comfy position!



Addi & the shades!!!
Braylee & Grandma Warner with Braylee new bike Grandma got for her :)

Jadd & Braylee after running through the pouring rain (another lovely march day:)
Braylee riding her new bike (her prized-posession!)
Happy 8th Birthday Jadd!!!
LOL!!! Such a Goof-Ball

Jadd's wild & crazy Birthday Party



Before Addi's 1st haircut (2 and a half inches off) this baby's got a ton of hair!
After the haircut...so freak'n cute!!!! :)

Cindy-lou-who :)

Addi's long hair even after her 1st haircut


Gotta love bathtime :)


Addi & Bray in what Braylee calls "matching jammies" cuz there both footed


Cute Kiddos
My beautiful Addi
Oh......& in this lovely month of March I finished my 1st semester of school with all A's baby!!! Wahoo!!!! I may sound like a total nerd but I absolutley LOVE school & not to brag or anything but I didn't even miss a single point on any projects or assignments or anything...SOLID A BABY:) (Yes...I am a total nerd, but I love it!)
So, now Easter is this weekend & we are so excited! Me & my kids are coloring eggs today & then we are going to Auntie Carol's for an Easter Party on Sunday morning :) Can't Wait!!!! There will be lots of pics coming soon! :)

2 comments:

Tisha said...

SO CUTE LOVE LOVE THE BLOG! It looks like Addi loved the swing...how fun. Cutest kids ever! Good job on the A NERD :) J/K your awesome.

Sabrina said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! Addison is absolutely adorable! The weather may have been crummy this spring, but I'll be jealous of you this summer when Utah is beautiful and we're melting to death down here.