Friday, February 12, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BaBy!!!!!

Today is my AdOrAbLe HuSbAnD JaSoN's BiRtHdAy!!! Happy Birthday to You!!! :) Today he is 33years old (holy-crap I am married to an old man:) LOL....No really in all seriousness I have to stop for a minute & just let him know how incredible he is to me.
I can't even begin to say how lucky I am to have this man in my life, let alone to have him as my husband. I am the LuCkIeSt GiRl In ThE WoRlD! He is the best Husband, Father, & Friend I could have ever asked for! No matter how stressfull or crazy his day has been, he walks into my home with a big smile, gives me a kiss & hug, & asks me how my day went & then he jumps right into playing with our kids who absolutley AdOrE HiM!!! He is AlWaYs there when I need him the most, when I need a good laugh after a bad day, my sholder to cry on, & my AbSoLuTe BeSt FrIenD! I dont know how I would survive without him in my life, & I am so greatful he is MiNe! :)
Thank You Baby for always being there for me & our kids & For loving me the way you do, But especially for just being YoU, the MaN I LoVe! :)
Here are just a few random pics of my BaBy.............................







































No comments: