Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We LoVe ThE SuMmEr SuN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wheeew......What a CrAzY BuSy SuMmEr!!!
But what better way to spend the Summer than to be SoAkInG-uP every single
SeCoNd of warmth we have????
(especially since we live in utah, where it will all be gone before we
know it & back to 9 months of Winter/Hell...yuck :P)
So Anyways,
We have done anything & everything the Summer has to offer...except camping,
which hopefully that will be coming soon :)
We seem to live at some sort of water park, whether it be the water slides, splash park, Herriman Beach, or one of the MANY pools we LoVe. But if you can't find us there we are at the skatepark, baseball fields, Mulligans, one of many carnivals, soccer fields, the park, or a parade.
We LoVe It AlL!!!!!
I think maybe because we had Addisyn last Summer & we needed to stay in for most of it is why I just want to SoAk it all in this Summer....I don't care what we do as long as it is OuTsIdE!!!
Whats even CrAzIeR is, ME...the clean-house-freak, has finally said to my kids "we can always do the house work later, lets go swimming" LOL...YEP...I think my kids almost had a heart attack & then dies and went to HeAvEn :) I just have finally realized that the house work will always be there & the SuNsHiNe WoNt...so,
SoAk It In, & LiVe It Up WhIlE We CaN UtAh!!! :)
LOL...EnJoY!

































No comments: