Monday, February 1, 2010

:::TwEnTy-TeN:::

Our year so far has been alot of hanging out around the house with the fam, wresting matches, family hide-n-seek, & movie nights. But considering that we live in BORING, FREAK'N-FREEZING COLD UTAH.... Its been a fun year! :( Yes....we are SOOOO over living here! But anyways, that is a whole new subject that I wont go into right now :)
So, here are just a bunch of cute little random pics of my fam over the last month...





Daddy with his girls
Braylee loves making silly faces! :)
Braylee took this shot of Jay & I wrestling, she going to be our little photographer she loves the camera :)



Bray & Jadd sleeping in Bray's new bed (she has been so excited that she has a big bed now her brother can sleep with her) :)

Sweet little Addi


Braylee & Jadd making balloons


My pretty little princesses!


Addisyn jabbering (as always! she is such a jabberbox!)


Addisyn's funny face (she has been making this face so much lately, I love her little nose all scrunched up :)



Addi & Bray chillin' on Bray's new bed



My BeAuTiFuL Addisyn



My BeAuTiFuL Braylee


Sweet Girls!



Addi & Bray taking a bath together :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Your kids are so cute! If it's too cold for you, you can always come visit us in sunny Arizona!

Sabrina said...

You have such a cute family. I can't believe how big Addisyn has gotten in just one month, she is a doll!