Saturday, February 21, 2009

:::TAG:::tHaNkS cHeRi :)

I AM SUPPOSED TO RIGHT DOWN 6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME & EXPLAIN....SO HERE IT GOES"

1. I LOVE~LOVE~LOVE HAVING A CLEAN HOUSE!!! I don't know what made me this way but I am kinda a finatic about it! I really look forward to Mondays after a messy weekend CuZ It's My MaJoR ClEaNiNg DaY! WELL...NOTHING IS BETTER THAN A CLEAN-COZY HOME!!! :)

2. I HATE HAVING THE SAME HAIR FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME!!! LOL....Hopefully I will get over this one eventually but anyone who knows me can see that my hair changes often! (I am already getting sick of my new hair I just did in October...LOL!!!) I think it's cuz I do hair for a living so I see all these cute hair styles & COLORS then I feel lke I need a change all over again...BaD HaBiT!!! Good thing I have a husband that dosen't mind & loves the new change as much as I do :)

9. I AM A PICTURE FINATIC!!! Anyone who knows me, knows this....I LOVE TAKING PICTURES, looking at pictures, scrapbooking pictures.....:) & I almost always have my camera with me. Gotta' ChErIsH ThE MEmOrIeS!!! :)

10. MY HUSBAND IS MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! I LoVe My HuSbAnD! We can talk about anything, be goofy/dorky around eachother, be around/get along with anyone, or just do nothing at all....I love it :) He is exactly like me in EvErYwAy! :~)

11. I LOVE TO COOK!!! I love trying out new recipes & perfecting others :) I'm not at all into making desserts though.....just yummy Dinners & breakfasts, ESPECIALLY STEAK!!! (My fav food in the whole world! & Jason grills a GOOD steak!) I guess my favorite part about it is the fact that me & my family will always have that time together having a yummy home cooked meal! :)

15. I LOVE TO ORGANIZE!!! I am always thinking of what other part of my house I could organize, I just love the feeling of acompilishment that comes along with it & of coarse it goes along with my fact #1... HaViNg A ClEaN HouSe! :)

& NOW I WILL TAG BRE & SABRINA! HAVE FUN!!! :)

1 comment:

cHeRi" said...

YOU ARE WELCOME! =) I AM SO WITH YOU ON THE CLEAN HOUSE THING! THERE IS NOTHING BETTER! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD...WHICH I AM SURE YOU ARE!!!