Thursday, January 1, 2009

YEP....IT'S TRUE!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE! WE ARE HAV'N A BABY! I AM DUE JULY 26...SUMMER BABY! :) WE TOLD OUR KIDS ON CHRISTMAS AND THEY ARE ALL SO EXCITED! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE DON'T REALLY CARE EITHER WAY AS FAR AS THE GENDER GOES THOUGH...WE GOT BOTH, SO WE ARE JUST HOPING FOR A HEALTHY BABY! THE BOYS WANT A GIRL, THEY SAY "BRAYLEE NEEDS A SISTER!" SO THAT WOULD BE GREAT! BUT IF NOT, WE WILL GET A GIRL LATER :) I AM FEELING REALLY GOOD! I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES THAT DOSEN'T GET SICK :) (I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME) I JUST GET TIRED FOR THE FIRST TRIMESTER!!! BUT I CAN HANDLE THAT OVER PUKING MY BRAINS OUT FOR SURE! SO, ONE DAY I WILL POST BABY BUMP PICS WHEN THAT COMES & WISH ME LUCK! :)

5 comments:

The Armons said...

Congratulations girlie! I can't wait! Our little kidlings can be friends! YEY

Sabrina said...

Yay I'm so excited for you! I noticed your little announcment on your Christmas card. You'll have to let me know when you find out what you having.

temaire said...

I am glad for you that you are not feeling sick. I bet that makes it much easier (I wouldn't know! lol) Good luck!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

congrats jason and rachel. i'm happy for u two! and i hope everything goes well for u and the baby!!! it's always a great feeling to know that someone new is being brought into the world.